Important changes at LiteCommerce
After three years of development LiteCommerce has grown up a lot as a ecommerce solution and now it goes to the next level. The new e-commerce project called X-Cart Next is built on the LiteCommerce platform.
X-Cart Next is a hosted ecommerce solution that inherits all the features and advantages of LiteCommerce.
Although we do not contribute to the LiteCommerce project anymore, you still can download the old LiteCommerce version from our GitHub repository and use it in your projects: https://github.com/litecommerce/core/
Check the GitHub Wiki for installation instructions: https://github.com/litecommerce/core/wiki
- Quick and easy set up
- Sign up and get started selling! No software to install, no lengthy set-up process – just instant access to your online store.
- Premium hosting
- Our PCI DSS compliant servers are scanned by a 3rd-party security auditing company. Some words about how our hosting is awesome and cool.
- Ability to customize everything
- Everything in X-Cart can be changed by a custom module: the site design, the built-in logic and the features added by other modules.
- I have a store based on Litecommerce. Do I have to close it?
- Of course, not. Litecommerce is an open-source platform and you can use it as you did before as long as you need it.
- Will I be able to upgrade my Litecommerce?
- You can upgrade it to X-Cart Next. It is our new platform that is based on Litecommerce core. Sounds interesting? Contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ve got an interesting offer for all Litecommerce users.
- Will I be able to upgrade my Litecommerce without switching to X-Cart Next?
- No. Litecommerce platform is not supported after March, 1.
- Will I be able to buy more modules for my Litecommerce?
- No. Marketplace will be closed as well.
- How do I get support of my existing Litecommerce?
- The same as before, our Facebook page is at your service.
- Any other questions?
- You are welcome to ask them at email@example.com.